Who Are We?
Our community consists of people of all ages from infant to elderly. We offer children's programs, youth group, young adults fellowship group as well as adult small groups. Our worship is a mixture of traditional and contemporary music and messages are biblical, yet relevant to everyday life.
For more information about who we are and what we do please explore the websites various pages, however the best way to find out what Riverstone Baptist is all about is to come along and meet us.
Our Core Values
- Relationship with God: We believe that Jesus calls us to sit at his feet and cultivate intimacy with him in order that we might be constantly renewed in him.
- Friendship: We believe that love is at the heart of who God wants his people to be. We feel compelled by the gospel to be a welcoming and loving community that reflects the heart of God to the world by our commitment to love and friendship.
- Compassion: We believe that compassion and a concern for justice is part of God's calling on his people as they live out their faith in the world.
- Mission: We believe that Jesus came to seek and save that which was lost and he wants his people who were lost and are now found to be involved in shepherding the strays back to the Heavenly Father.
- Service: We believe that Jesus embraced the lifestyle of a servant in order to demonstrate to us the way in which we are to live. We believe greatness in the kingdom is defined by a willingness to be last; the servant of all.
Where are we?
Our Church is located in the Norwest Christian College complex, on the corner of Regent and McCulloch St, Riverstone, NSW, Australia